Monday, June 29, 2015

silence is golden


This past week I took a vacation with my family for my grandparents fiftieth wedding anniversary. There were thirty-seven of us and to say it was crazy is an understatement. Being one of the oldest of the grandchildren, I can say I have seen the evolvement of my family. One thing I have observed, and this vacation confirmed, is that silence is golden!
The only way to be heard is to not say anything. Traveling with so many people, there is bound to be a million opinions and we all want to be heard but frankly that is impossible. I realized the only way to be heard is to only speak when you really have something to say and if you analyze, that is only a handful of times. I do confess it is more difficult for some people because we are always wanting to be heard but there is a right time for everything. There is a right time to speak and be heard, but there are more times to listen and stay quiet.
With that being said I had such a wonderful time! The ship went to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan. Besides the immense heat..it is absolutely beautiful! From the crystal clear waters in Cabo to the beautiful architecture in Puerto Vallarta, it was a vacation to remember!

Cabo
Cabo

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta

Now i'm back and ready to blog again! I have many many ideas for upcoming posts that i'm  ready to share
-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment