Thursday, August 20, 2015

Steps to a Perfect Manicure


I am the pickiest person when it comes to my nails. It's so intense that I typically don't go to the nail salon to get them done and because of this I think I have become pretty good at doing my own nails. So, follow these five steps and you will be on your way to having a perfect manicure


  1. Soak your hands in warm water to soften the nails and cuticles.
  2. File/cut your nails to your desired length making sure you file down rough edges. I like to keep my nails short because I feel the manicure lasts longer.
  3. Moisturize and push back the cuticles. Make sure not to cut your cuticles otherwise you may cut yourself causing the skin to inflame. 
  4. Apply nail polish with any color you choose. It's important to wash your hands before to remove any excess moisturizer. 
  5. Finish off with  a top coat and you're done!
I hope these five tips make it easier next time you give yourself a manicure :)

As always, thanks for reading and please leave your comments below on your thoughts.

-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment