Saturday, August 15, 2015

End of Summer Bucket List


One month left.
I only have a little over a month until school starts. Summer will soon be over and the school routine will begin again. Although I'm very eager and excited, the thought makes me feel very glum. I've been thinking of ways to fully enjoy the last month of summer vacation and I decided to make an "End of the Summer Bucket List."



1. Picnic at the park

2. Spend one last day at the beach

3. Read The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman

4. Spend a night under the stars in my backyard

5. Have a baking night with a few close girl-friends


I know it is pretty short but I figured if it was any longer it would not get done.
Regardless of when you start school, come up with a few things that you want to do to make summer memorable

-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment