Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Workout Glow

I know i'm not alone when I say that the glow after a workout is my favorite! Maybe even the reason why I workout ;) But honestly everything just looks amazing after a workout and it's unfortunate that it doesn't last all day.
After much effort I believe I found a way to fake that glow:

  • HYDRATE! Water is the perfect way to nourish your body from the inside out. Be prepared to notice a distinct difference in your skin, which will look much more healthy and hydrated. Aim to drink at least 8 cups of water a day. An easy way to do that is to carry a large water bottle with you. I do not go anywhere without my water bottle that I bought at Target for less than $11...plus it's the most sturdy water bottle I have ever owned!
  • Moisturize! It's important to nourish your skin and keep it looking supple and dewy like you just walked out of the gym. I have extremely sensitive skin and moisturizers that are too heavy tend to break me out but I've found a few one that never irritates it. Aveeno is one of my favorite skin-care brands because it is budget friendly and it is effective. Their Positively Radiant Moisturizer is one of my personal favorites that I always go back to.
  • Fake it till you make it. One of the great things about being a girl is the ability we have to play around with makeup! Give yourself a perfect flush with your favorite blush (didn't intend for that to rhyme haha). I am so obsessed with The Balm's FratBoy blush, it's the perfect combination between rose and peach that just makes you look perfectly flushed similar to the one you get after a good sweat session.
Theses are a few of my favorite things to do to achieve that perfect workout glow! 

Have a perfect day friends :)
-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment