Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Urth Caffe

In this sudden heat wave that struck SoCal, nothing sounded better than a nice early trip to Urth Caffe.A time to converse with friends is sometimes all that is needed when you feel a need to reboot. During summer I get feelings of doing nothing more often than not and its easy for me to become attached to the feeling of being alone and it is difficult to reach out to friends I haven't seen for a few weeks. Forcing myself to go spend time with my best friend of 12 years, despite the heat, was well worth it and it reminds me the importance of keeping close friends nearby.

I also tried their yogurt parfait for the first time and I must say it was absolutely delicious and refreshing, topped with a squeeze of orange juice. Alongside I also ordered their Italian Cappuccino (my personal favorite) and their amazing Pistachio Croissant.

Delicious breakfast with great company is the recipe for a perfect day!

Italian Cappuccino
Yogurt Parfait

-Val

No comments:

Post a Comment