Tuesday, June 16, 2015

but first health


One of my favorite things in the world is maintaining a healthy lifestyle! I love all things fitness, clean eating, and overall health. Durning the summer months it is so much easier to be active because the days are longer and the weather is just perfect.
I am no stranger to those lazy days where nothing sounds better than just laying in bed all day but I have challenged myself to remain active at least five days a week and like many other things, the hardest part is starting. Take out your running shoes, grab some friends, and go on a hike! Or play a friendly game of basketball at the park. Exercise doesn't need to be a drag and when you make it social it makes it so much fun!


They say moderation is key and I strongly believe that when it comes to fitness and clean eating, you have to do the things that make you feel good. One of my favorite breakfast meals is oatmeal...with bananas, peanut butter, honey, and a dash of cinnamon. It is so good and although it may sound strange, eating it makes me look forward to the day ahead. 


When you love your body, it will love you back! Please leave your comments below on your thoughts and some of your favorite ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle :)

-Val 



No comments:

Post a Comment